Poppy Tree Frames ~ Review

Posted by Jenna | Tuesday, May 29, 2012



I have picture of my kids, family and the special times we've shared together all over our home. It's what really makes our house feel like a home. I am always on the lookout for unique frames and ways to display my pictures and decor, which is why I was thrilled when introduced to Poppy Tree Frames!


Poppy Tree Frames is a small business that recently launched. They make amazing hand-made frames that are easy to customize to fit the decor of any home. They are unique, and best of all...safer than traditional frames because they do not have glass, but acrylic instead!

Upon visiting the Poppy Tree Frames website for the first time, I was impressed with their unique selection of picture frames! They are one-of-a-kind and different than anything I had seen before. I love the colors and designs used, and couldn't have been happier to learn we were going to have the opportunity to review one.

I asked for something that was more neutral...as I wanted it to be usable in any room of our home. So, Poppy Tree Frames sent me the Strata frame to review in a tan and cream color and nebula shape.
When the frame arrived, I was instantly impressed with the great quality. These unique frames are made very well and of great materials. Not only are they heavy duty and durable, but the attention to detail is top-notch! I love the nebula shape...isn't it beautiful?! It's so unique, modern and fun! It really draws attention to the picture inside which I love!!

I also appreciate the neutral colors, however...I love all many of the colors Poppy Tree Frames offers. It goes to show that they really do offer the variety necessary to suit anyone's home and style. Not just that, but they are even willing to customize sizes for customers if needed!


The frame itself was actually larger than I expected which was a fun surprise. I love how it stands out on a wall even by itself. It could also be paired with other Poppy Tree Frames though, and look great as well.  The hanging hardware is already on the back, so hanging was a piece of cake!
Another feature that makes this frame different from others, is that it's made with acrylic rather than glass. In a house with busy little ones, I appreciate this a lot! I don't have to worry about the glass somehow getting broken and hurting them. Poppy Tree Frames really has thought of everything!!

I would love to get their 3 8x10's Collage Frame at some point. I love the look, and think it would be the perfect place to display a picture of each of my kids. You can check out other collage frames on their website as well.


Overall I really adore the frame I was sent from Poppy Tree Frames. It's incredibly well made, and very unique and beautiful! I would definitely recommend them to others! Simply visit PoppyTreeFrames.com and check out their large variety of frames!


**The product for this review was provided for free. All opinions are my own.**



1 comments
  1. Anonymous January 31, 2013 at 5:55 PM  

    BAD WOOD WORK! press wood. not worth the money. and 4 weeks late on the order. they dont care that they put out garbage for high prices.

Post a Comment


09 10