PaigeLauren Baby Clothes ~ Review

Posted by Jenna | Wednesday, April 25, 2012




I always enjoy shopping for baby clothes. There's just something fun about searching through the itty bitty, adorable clothes and finding something absolutely perfect for my little ones. I especially like to find high quality clothing that they can be comfortable in! That's why I love PaigeLauren Baby and their super-soft baby clothes!

PaigeLauren Baby was born when Paige found that it was next to impossible to find simple, classic baby clothes. Everything she found in baby boutiques were over-designed. Knowing that moms want the best for their babies and appreciate clothes that never go out of style...she decided to take it into her own hands and create just that.

As I browsed the PaigeLauren Baby website for the first time, I was amazed with their great selection of refreshingly unique, simple baby clothing. I love the variety of colors and classic look. As someone who uses many of the same baby clothes with all my kids (girl or boy), I like that the styles and many of the colors are neutral and perfect for any baby. Learning more about this great company, I couldn't have been happier to learn we were going to have the opportunity to review one.

We were sent an adorable PaigeLauren Baby outfit.
When the outfit arrived, I feel in love with the neutral, beautiful color! I just love the green and the fact that it could easily be used with a girl or a boy. I was also drawn to the classic look of this little romper. It's something that won't go out of style and perfect for anytime of year.

Of course, one of the things that makes PaigeLauren Baby so unique, is how super-soft their baby clothes are. I was curious to see just how soft....and couldn't believe it! the luxurious fabric is one of the softest things I've every felt. It really says a lot about how much thought went into making these clothes comfortable for little ones.

The fabric is thin, but still perfect for anytime of year in my opinion. It's perfect for taking a small baby out in, or relaxing at home. It's absolutely adorable! I love the different patterns as well as the attention to detail when it comes to the stitching. Everything took much thought and time to make this a truly timeless and adorable baby outfit!
With snaps that go down each leg and all the way up the middle...this outfit also makes it super easy to change diapers (and we all know that's a lot with a newborn!).
As you can tell, I am thrilled with PaigeLauren Baby and couldn't be happier to have been introduced to their line of clothing! With everything from rompers and bodysuits to dresses and bottoms...they have something for everyone!




You can also connect with PaigeLauren Baby on Twitter and Facebook

**The product for this review was provided for free. All opinions are my own.




0 comments

Post a Comment


09 10