Happy New Year!

Posted by Jenna | Monday, January 02, 2012



You may have noticed that things have been a little quiet around here. My hubby has had the past couple of weeks off from work, so I haven't been around the computer much. We've been enjoying the holidays and time spent with family. I will share more pics later, but here's one that was taken over Christmas... our first pic as a family of 5. :)
I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years as well. Be sure to check back, as I have lots of great reviews and giveaways planned for the coming weeks. Also, don't miss the current giveaways running, which can be found along the sidebar!



7 comments
  1. Jackie January 2, 2012 at 9:56 PM  

    Happy New Year! What a beautiful family photo!

  2. Beluga Caviar January 3, 2012 at 9:34 AM  

    Hello again! Have a happy and successful new year, and may all your wishes for this upcoming year come true! Lots of hugs, Flora

  3. Fotografi Matrimonio January 3, 2012 at 10:30 AM  

    I celebrated Christmas and New Year with family this time and enjoyed all moments.I hope you did the same.May God fulfill all your dreams this year.Belated Happy New Year!

  4. Nursing Home January 6, 2012 at 10:39 PM  

    Excellent job to share such a nice sharing.I'm undoubtedly Happy to find this. It's a great blog and nice to come across your blog.

  5. Meagan January 12, 2012 at 9:46 AM  

    What a precious family picture! :) Happy Late New Years! :)

  6. Sarah February 1, 2012 at 2:06 PM  

    You have a beautiful family!! :)

  7. florist February 24, 2012 at 1:37 AM  

    This fabulous pic indicates that you have got a nice family.I liked reading your blog.I wish you merry Christmas and happy new year.May this new year bring peace and prosperity in your life.

Post a Comment


09 10