Those first few months after having a baby, I always feel self-conscious about my postpartum belly. I want to find tops that are flattering, slimming and comfortable, while still making it easy to breastfeed my babies discretely without exposing my sides and midsection. I've never had much luck finding such clothing with my first two children, but thankfully... was introduced to Glamourmom shortly after our baby boy was born a couple of months ago.
Founder, Line Rothman desperately searched for a nursing top that provided full support and easy breast access, while keeping her postpartum belly covered in 2000 when her first daughter was born. Unable to find anything, she designed a tank top with a unique full support built-in nursing bra, and Glamourmom was born! This company offers the most fashionable pregnancy and nursing experience for moms and moms-to-be. They are an internationally loved brand, and with an expanding collection that offers superior fit, quality and support, it's easy to find the right style for your changing body.
As I browsed the Glamourmom website for the first time, I was impressed with the great selection of nursing bras, nursing bra tanks, sleepwear, maternity tops and more! At the time, I had just had our son a couple of weeks prior and was in desperate need of a comfortable, flattering nursing tank that would not only make it easy to breastfeed, but one that would also cover my postpartum belly. That's why I was instantly drawn to the Glamourmom Nursing Bra Tummy Control Long Tank and couldn't have been happier to learn I was going to have the opportunity to review one!
- Original, patented design for full discretion and support when nursing in public
- Full built-in nursing bra with inner bra cup frame for continued breast support during nursing
- Adjustable wide, spaghetti straps with Memory Fill for extra support
- Nursing bra hook closures for easy, one-handed access
- Light-mesh lining holds nursing pads in place
- Outer layer is extra long for fashion and guaranteed postpartum coverage
- Absorbent, stretchy cotton/elastane blend adjusts to weight loss after baby is born
- Tummy control panel - inner layer support panel that trims tummy & waist and pulls together excess post partum skin to help reduce stretch marks
Putting the Nursing Tank on, I was happy with how comfortable and soft it is. I was hoping that the size I chose would fit ok, and thankfully it does perfectly! I absolutely love the wide spaghetti straps, They have memory filler for extra support and are also adjustable so I can get the perfect fit.
The outer layer is extra long which I love! It's not only fashionable worn under something, but is also perfect for postpartum coverage! I don't have to worry about it riding up and exposing my belly or sides.
I have had the opportunity to wear this Nursing Tank several times since receiving it and love two main features especially! The full built-in nursing bra is fantastic! I love that the inner bra cup frame provides continued breast support during nursing. There's even a light mesh lining which holds nursing pads in place very well.
The tank also has nursing bra hook closures which make it easy to access with one hand. Having something that so easy to use is a must...especially when I have a fussing baby that's eager to eat. I am able to simply unhook it and start feeding my little one right away.
I love the coverage and support that the Nursing Bra Tummy Control Tank offers, and have enjoyed wearing it while nursing my little one. Not only has it made breastfeeding easier, especially in public...but I am in love with the tummy control panel!!
The Tummy Control Panel is an inner layer support panel that trims the tummy and waist. Even if the outer layer were to ride up (which I have had no problem with), my tummy would still be covered thanks to this fitted inner layer. Not only that, but as I said...it truly does trim my waist and tummy. It helps minimize the "muffin top" that so many of us struggle with after birth, and makes me feel confident when wearing it! I was skeptical as to how well it would work, but I have been so impressed with the way it slims my mid-section that I'm considering buying a couple more of these tops. It pulls together excess postpartum skin to help reduce stretch marks, and even encourages proper posture during breastfeeding while supporting the lower back.
Having had the Glamourmom Nursing Bra Tummy Control Long Tank for about a month now, I've had the opportunity to wear it several times. I can honestly say this is the best nursing tank I have worn and wish that I had it when nursing my other two children as well. The full discretion and support it offers is fantastic, not to mention that it's very comfortable and slimming. I have not found all of these things with any other nursing tank and am so happy to have been introduced to Glamourmom. I would definitely recommend this top and brand to other moms and moms-to-be that I know.
Of course, this is just one of many items offered from Glamourmom. I also think their nursing sleepwear and other nursing tops look extremely comfortable and stylish.
Buy It: You can purchase the Nursing Bra Tummy Control Long Tank for $54.
Win It: One very lucky reader is going to win a Nursing Bra Tummy Control Long Tank from Glamourmom!
1. 1 extra entry- Like Glamourmom on Facebook
2. 1 extra entry- Follow Glamourmom on Twitter
3. 3 extra entries- Blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Glamourmom) and leave THREE comments with the URL to that post.
4. 1 extra entry- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You can tweet once a day for one extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste:
6. 2 extra entries- subscribe to A Mom's Balancing Act via e-mail (found along the side column) and leave TWO comments letting me know.
7. 2 extra entries- 'Like' A Mom's Balancing Act on Facebook
8. 2 extra entries- Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
**The products for this review and giveaway were provided for free by Glamourmom. All opinions are my own and were not influenced in any way.**