I don't know about you, but I'm always looking for delicious recipes that don't take a lot of time. I thought it would be fun to start sharing some of the recipes I make and find, each week here on my blog. If you'd like to play along, simply blog about a yummy recipe you enjoy making and leave a link to your post in the comments section so we can all check it out.
This week I thought I'd share one of my new FAVORITE breakfast (or anytime of the day) recipes! It's a Sticky Bun Breakfast Ring recipe that I came across on Pinterest, originally posted on the All Things Delicious blog (you can find more detailed pictures of the step by step process here). Thank you Hannah for your permission to share this recipe with my readers!!
1. Combine the melted butter and syrup in a bowl and set aside. In another bowl, combine the brown sugar, cinnamon, and nuts (I just used chopped pecans, but you could really use anything you like or none at all).
2. Spray a fluted pan with non-stick spray and place about half of the syrup mixture in the bottom of the pan. Then sprinkle half of the brown sugar mixture on top.
3. Lay the biscuits on the bottom of the pan close together to form a ring. (I used 2 small tubes of the Pillsbury refrigerated buttermilk biscuits which worked out perfectly)
4. Once you have your biscuits in the bottom of the pan, simply top with the remaining syrup mixture and then the sugar mixture.
5. Bake at 375º for approximately 20 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Once done, cool for 1 minute in the pan, then invert onto a large plate or platter
This sticky bun recipe is absolutely amazing!! I love that it's super easy to make and calls for ingredients that I almost always have on hand. I also appreciate that in just 20 minutes it's done. It's the perfect recipe idea for breakfast (or if you're like us, any time of day!).
My pictures do not even do this Sticky Bun Breakfast Ring justice. It is AMAZING! If you end up trying this recipe out, let me know if you love it as much as my family does! It's definitely a new favorite in our house!!