DELICIOUS Sticky Bun Breakfast Ring ~ Recipe

Posted by Jenna | Monday, January 23, 2012



I don't know about you, but I'm always looking for delicious recipes that don't take a lot of time. I thought it would be fun to start sharing some of the recipes I make and find, each week here on my blog. If you'd like to play along, simply blog about a yummy recipe you enjoy making and leave a link to your post in the comments section so we can all check it out.

This week I thought I'd share one of my new FAVORITE breakfast (or anytime of the day) recipes! It's a Sticky Bun Breakfast Ring recipe that I came across on Pinterest, originally posted on the All Things Delicious blog (you can find more detailed pictures of the step by step process here). Thank you Hannah for your permission to share this recipe with my readers!!

Ingredients:

2 small tubes refrigerator buttermilk biscuits OR 1 tube Pillsbury Grands buttermilk biscuits
3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
1/2 C. pancake syrup
1/3 C. packed brown sugar
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 C. chopped pecans, opt.
1/4 C. chopped almonds, opt.

Directions:
1. Combine the melted butter and syrup in a bowl and set aside. In another bowl, combine the brown sugar, cinnamon, and nuts (I just used chopped pecans, but you could really use anything you like or none at all).

2. Spray a fluted pan with non-stick spray and place about half of the syrup mixture in the bottom of the pan. Then sprinkle half of the brown sugar mixture on top.

3. Lay the biscuits on the bottom of the pan close together to form a ring. (I used 2 small tubes of the Pillsbury refrigerated buttermilk biscuits which worked out perfectly)

4. Once you have your biscuits in the bottom of the pan, simply top with the remaining syrup mixture and then the sugar mixture.
5. Bake at 375ยบ for approximately 20 minutes or until golden brown.

6. Once done, cool for 1 minute in the pan, then invert onto a large plate or platter

This sticky bun recipe is absolutely amazing!! I love that it's super easy to make and calls for ingredients that I almost always have on hand. I also appreciate that in just 20 minutes it's done. It's the perfect recipe idea for breakfast (or if you're like us, any time of day!).

My pictures do not even do this Sticky Bun Breakfast Ring justice. It is AMAZING! If you end up trying this recipe out, let me know if you love it as much as my family does! It's definitely a new favorite in our house!!

Pin It



10 comments
  1. BethElderton January 23, 2012 at 7:34 PM  

    That is beautiful and so easy!

  2. Alfresco Bars in Singapore February 6, 2012 at 6:13 AM  

    Bun recipe is really very delicious .I have tasted such as my mother use to prepare it .You have shared great post and my mouth is now watering.

  3. Hannah May 4, 2012 at 5:09 PM  

    Jenna, thank so much for the kind words! I'm so glad you and your family like these.

    Awesome blog, btw!!

  4. Elena June 13, 2013 at 12:56 PM  

    Looks delicious!

  5. Nightlife in Singapore August 26, 2013 at 6:03 AM  

    Thanks for sharing .Keep posting articles like this. A good example of content presentation. A piece of information from you every now and then is really great.

  6. DesiredOne September 26, 2013 at 6:53 PM  

    This looks so good. I thought about trying it with cinnamon rolls instead. Wondering if it would turn out as good.

  7. jerseygirl137 October 11, 2013 at 2:04 PM  

    This looks awesome and I just on pinned it on Pinterest.

  8. RedCaboose December 7, 2013 at 7:10 PM  

    This looks yummy!
    I'll have to take time

  9. rj7777 May 3, 2014 at 7:51 PM  

    Love this and it is sweet!! I have problems with sweet things I keep eating and eating. Great recipe though and I will have to try it!

  10. Anonymous August 13, 2014 at 2:20 AM  

    Thanks! i just discovered this game and have been playing for a while now! very entretaining! GREAT job!
    literaturesw |

    http://www.1491book.org |

    http://www.ritualjazz.com |

    www.gynaikasimera.com |

    bbflatiron.com |

    shledexpo.com |

    mamaniaca |

    http://www.7tz8.org |

    http://www.samdannessa.com |

    www.hogrocketgames.com |

Post a Comment


09 10