Zaggora Hotpants Review

Posted by Jenna | Tuesday, November 15, 2011




It used to be that I could throw on clothing and walk out the door without giving myself a second look in the mirror. Now, having had children...my body has changed and I find myself pulling at my shirts and pants to make sure they are covering me in all the right places (even more so while pregnant). I want to feel more confident in the clothes I wear and get rid of some of these "problem areas" I am talking about. In searching for ways to do this, I was introduced to Zaggora Hotpants.

When I learned I was going to be receiving a pair of HotPants to review, I was very excited. The idea of wearing a pair of shorts (either indoors or outdoors, on their own or under clothes) and having them help me stay fit was very intriguing.

When the Hotpants arrived, I quickly opened the package to check them out. The material is different than I expected...almost like that of a wet suit. I have never owned anything like this before and was curious how comfortable they would be. Being pregnant, I had to keep the top of them rolled down fairly low below my belly (I'm guessing they'll be even more comfortable when I don't have to do this), but other than that...I found that these shorts were surprisingly very comfortable and fit well when I tried them on. I could see them being great to wear while doing housework, exercising or simply going about my day.

Since I'm pregnant, I'm not currently trying to lose weight, but do see how this material would make you sweat more. Just in the time I had them on and doing things around the house to test them out, I found I was perspiring more. The shorts contain a specially engineered technology that has been rigorously tested to work hard to reflect your natural body heat to promote deeper warming of your body tissue, creating up to 80% more perspiration. This results in people being able to loose in the areas that are covered by the material. Some who have used Hotpants have actually been able to lose up to 2 jean sizes in 2 weeks!!

Since I'm pregnant and have not had them long, I have not tested them out enough to know if those results are going to be true for me or not....but am very impressed with the quality and the way the material is made to make you sweat more and lose more. I am really looking forward to wearing them as much as possible after our little one arrives however, and seeing just how well they help me get back down to a size I am comfortable with. I will definitely update here as I'm able to use them more and more to let you know the results.

**I received a pair of Hotpants to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own and were not influenced in any way.



Post a Comment


09 10