When I first had children, the amount of baby and toddler gear available to parents was a bit overwhelming. The isles and isles of products left me wondering what we would need and what we could live without. Over the years I've learned which products work for us, and in the end...safety, quality and innovative design are a few of the main things I look for. And, when it comes to a company I can trust for all this and more, I know I can always turn to Prince Lionheart!
A family-owned and operated business since 1973, Prince Lionheart operates upon three core beliefs from which they were founded...quality, innovation and outstanding service. Although times have changed over the years...their commitment to these core beliefs remain the same. Offering everything from feeding and nursery items to safety, play and more...it's no wonder that they are a name parents have grown to know and trust time and time again.
After learning more about the people behind Prince Lionheart and who they are as a company, I was very excited to find out I had been selected to be a part of Prince Lionheart's Elite Writers Group for 2011. It's an honor to help spread the word about their quality products over the past year. We have been extremely impressed with the items we've reviewed, which is why I was excited to learn we were going to have the opportunity to giveaway an awesome toddler bundle of products this holiday season.
The toddler bundle giveaway includes the boosterPOD, Two Stage SeatSAVER, and Universal Drawer Organizer.
The boosterPOD is a product we have in our home and use on a regular basis. It makes sitting safe, comfortable and fun! The soft seat design is comfortable for kids and the practical base attaches securely to both the child and chair for safety. I love the 3 point child safety harness....it gives me piece of mind to know Kaden is safe while sitting up to the table. Aside from the comfort, quality and safety features, I also appreciate that it's waterproof and very easy to keep clean. With a messy toddler eating on it, this is a must in my opinion!
- Dual strap system attaches boosterPOD® securely to chair
- Comfortable 3-point child safety harness
- Non-toxic, waterproof and easy to wipe clean
Once I had children, staying organized became harder than ever. That's why I love the idea of having a universal organizer to help keep things tidy. The versatile four row tray design saves space in pantries, keeps drawers neatly organized, or stands alone on countertops to keep things accessible.
The 2 Stage SeatSaver is made from high-density foam that prevents depression damage that is caused by car seats. What's neat about this seat saver is that there's a bottom tray that keeps all car seats level and in proper position. The kick plate protects upholstery from shoe scuffs.
The bottom tray is used along with rear facing infant seats. The back attaches to the bottom tray when using a forward facing seat.
With the holidays just around the corner, I think all three of these products would make terrific gift ideas for parents who have toddlers.
Win It: One very lucky reader is going to win a Prince Lionheart Toddler Bundle which includes the boosterPOD, Two Stage SeatSAVER, and Universal Drawer Organizer.
Extra Entries: (Only valid after the mandatory entry has been completed. Leave 1 comment for each extra entry)
1. 1 extra entry- Like Prince Lionheart on Facebook
2. 1 extra entry- Follow Prince Lionheart on Twitter
3. 3 extra entries- Blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Prince Lionheart) and leave THREE comments with the URL to that post.
4. 1 extra entry- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You can tweet once a day for one extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste:
6. 2 extra entries- subscribe to A Mom's Balancing Act via e-mail (found along the side column) and leave TWO comments letting me know.
7. 2 extra entries- 'Like' A Mom's Balancing Act on Facebook
8. 2 extra entries- Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
9. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave me a comment on which one(s)....ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
10. 1 extra entry- Share about this giveaway on your Facebook status by including a link back to this giveaway (you can do this once a day, for an extra entry every day).