Kranich's Jewelers ~ Fine Jewelry & Gifts

Posted by Jenna | Wednesday, October 26, 2011



Although Christmas is still a couple of months away, with two kids having birthdays and baby #3 arriving all in that short time frame, I know it will be here before we know it! That's why my husband and I have already been discussing Christmas gifts for the kids and also, what we'd like from each other. He is set on getting me jewelry this year, and I must say...I can't complain much! For anyone who reads here often, you know how much I love jewelry. It's beautiful, timeless, personal, and a gift that lasts and lasts.

I am always on the lookout for great jewelry to add to my Christmas wishlist, and this year... I have found a great place for all my (or my husband's) shopping needs!
I came across Kranich's Jewelers a while back, and was immediately impressed with their huge selection of beautiful jewelry. With everything from necklaces and earrings to gorgeous Princess Cut Diamond Engagement Rings...Kranich's really does have it all! Between that, the great prices, and many designers... including Simon G, Ritani and more ....I can see why this is a company people would turn to time and time again for their fine jewelry needs!

I recently had fun browsing their amazing selection of jewelry and was instantly drawn to their Everlon Collection. Offering a full range of jewelry pieces, this collection is absolutely stunning! I especially LOVE the Everlon Diamond Knot Ring. Isn't it gorgeous?!
Rings are probably my favorite piece of jewelry, but necklaces come in at a close second! I love how necklaces can really add to almost any outfit a person wears. I especially like for the jewelry I wear to include diamonds, so you can imagine my excitement when I came across the beautiful 1/4 Carat Diamond Journey Pendant! Yet another great choice on my Christmas wishlist for hubby!
Kranich's Jewelers really does offer many beautiful jewelry pieces to choose from. No matter your taste, budget or style...there is something for everyone! I could browse their site for hours on end, and definitely recommend checking it out for yourself. With Christmas just around the corner, Kranich's makes a wonderful place to shop for the special people in your life.

You can connect with Kranich's on Twitter and Facebook.

**I was provided a gift as a thank you for writing this post, however...all opinions are my own and were not influenced in any way.**



3 comments
  1. Minta's Creations October 26, 2011 at 7:44 PM  

    This ring and necklace is gorgeous!
    Just became a new follower..Would love a follow back.

    Minta
    http://www.mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    Can I ask you something do you use wordpress or blogger? on your site. it's just so crisp and pretty and easy to read. and loads so easily.

  2. Titanium Body Jewelry February 24, 2012 at 7:21 AM  

    Really a interesting blog regarding information about Kranich's Jewelers. Also a absorbing blog that offers information about jewelery items offered by Kranich's Jeweler's.

  3. singapore florist March 5, 2012 at 5:10 AM  

    Kranich jewellery design is really fabulous, I like the eyecathcy It is really nice gift option. I am delighted to find such nice blog.

Post a Comment


09 10