Family Movie Night: Who Is Simon Miller? August 6th, 8/7c on NBC

Posted by Jenna | Friday, August 05, 2011



If you read here often, you know my family is a big fan of family movie nights. That's why I love that P&G and Walmart have brought back uplifting wholesome, content-appropriate movies for families to enjoy. In the past I've had the opportunity to review several of their family movie night films, including Secrets of the Mountain, Truth Be Told, etc. and really enjoyed them. Our family has really enjoyed these movies, which is why I couldn't have been happier to learn that Walmart & P&G are continuing their commitment to deliver quality family entertainment with "Who Is Simon Miller?" airing tomorrow, August 6th at 8/7c on NBC.

Movie Synopsis:
When unassuming geologist Simon Miller mysteriously disappears one night, the Miller family is thrown into a desperate search to find him. Simon's wife Meredith and their two kids, Sarah, 18, and Kevin, 15, frantically search Simon's office for information. When they find a stash of passports, all with Simon's picture but each with a different alias, they realize that their father has been keeping more than a few secrets. Who is Simon Miller? And what has he gotten himself - and now his family - into? Not sure they can even trust the Dad they thought they knew, the Millers embark on an international mission to get him back. It's a heart-pounding adventure that tests the limits to which families will fight for each other. (The movie stars Robyn Lively, Loren Dean, Skyler Day, Drew Koles, and Christine Baranski.)

Thanks to Mom Central, I was given the opportunity to view the movie ahead of time. After reading the movie plot, I had a feeling this one would be more action packed than other P&G movies, and I was right.



It's the type of movie my husband and I really enjoy watching together because it keeps us wondering what will happen next. There's no foul language, and it's one of those movies that keeps you in suspense from beginning to end. I was glued the entire time and really thought the acting and storyline were great. There's humor, suspense and heartwarming moments all rolled into one movie. There was some violence, so it's probably not one I'll be letting my 1 year old and 3 year old see. I am looking forward to sitting down with hubby this weekend though, and watching it again.

If you enjoy an adventure and action packed movies, you will want to be sure to check out "Who is Simon Miller "tomorrow,
8/7c on NBC!

You can connect with Family Movie Night on Facebook too!


I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of P&G and received a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.



2 comments
  1. Petula August 8, 2011 at 7:07 AM  

    I am so annoyed that I missed this. I even wrote it on my calendar, but was out with my daughter who needed to get stuff for her apartment. It wasn't until about 11 o'clock Saturday night that I remembered. I hope I can find it On Demand or something.

  2. Jenna @ A Mom's Balancing Act August 10, 2011 at 9:12 AM  

    I'm sorry to hear you missed it. It's a great movie. I sat down a second time on Saturday night and watched it. I hope you're able to find it On Demand or somewhere and watch it soon. :)

    Have a great day!

Post a Comment


09 10