Kaelyn had never been to a Chuck E. Cheese's before, but seeing commercials for this kid-friendly, fun place to eat and play has had her begging to go to one for quite some time now. We were fortunate enough to have that opportunity recently, when we were sent a Guest pass to visit our local Chuck E. Cheese's!
The Chuck E Cheese's Guest Pass is redeemable for a large pizza, four drinks and 30 game tokens. This was the perfect amount for our family of four and we couldn't have had a better time!
When we arrived at Chuck E. Cheese's, the kids were in awe of all the games and fun things to do. Kaelyn couldn't take her eyes of the stage and the entertainment that was going on there. It's like a child's dream come true. So fun!
We ordered our pizza and got our drinks right when we got there. We were amazed with the great service and how quickly our food got to us. At first the kids didn't want to sit down (they wanted to play!), but once they did...they were in love with the yummy food...as were my husband and I.
Chuck E. Cheese's has upgraded their pizza recipe...coming up with an all-new, cheesier, crispier pizza! Made with fresh, never frozen dough, 100% real Mozzarella cheese, zesty pizza sauce, and a variety of quality toppings, it's a pizza the whole family will love. We got a half cheese half pepperoni and ate almost the entire thing just the four of us in one sitting. It was so fresh and delicious! Although we didn't try it, there's also a garden fresh salad bar and oven toasted sandwiches which looked really good too. That's on my list for the next time we go (which I have a feeling will be sooner than later!).
Of course, a visit to Chuck E. Cheese's wouldn't be complete without playing some games and seeing Chuck E. Cheese himself! Once we were finished eating, the kids were on foot ready to check out all of the fun they were watching around them. I was very impressed with the variety of games offered. Not only was Kaelyn able to do them, but Kaden at almost 2 years old enjoyed many of the little rides too. There's even a playground area that the kids had a blast on! Kaelyn was all smiles the whole time. She loved winning tickets after playing the games, and was overjoyed to find out she could actually "buy" something with her tickets once we were done.
The fact that each game is just one token is really nice too. That made 30 tokens go a long way and it really made for a fun family night. Even hubby and I played some games and had a blast.
Other than the delicious pizza and fun games, I would have to say the highlight of the night was meeting Chuck E. Cheese himself. The kids were sooo excited when he came out to greet them. They danced, sang, and even got some free tickets which was fun too.
We had the best time at Chuck E Cheese's and definitely plan on going back again. The kids had a blast and it really made for a fun time for us to spend together as a family. I could see this being great for birthday parties and family get togethers with cousins.
Coupons: Be sure to check out the Chuck E. Cheese website for great coupons and promotions.
Win It: THREE very lucky readers are each going to win a Family Guest Pass which will give you 1 large pizza, 30 tokens and 4 drinks for FREE!
Extra Entries: (Only valid after the mandatory entry has been completed. Leave 1 comment for each extra entry)
1. 1 extra entry - Like Chuck E. Cheese on Facebook
2. 1 extra entry - Follow Chuck E. Cheese on Twitter
3. 1 extra entry - Sign up for the Chuck E. Cheese Email Club
4. 3 extra entries- Blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Chuck E. Cheese) and leave THREE comments with the URL to that post.
5. 1 extra entry- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You can tweet once a day for one extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste:
6. 3 extra entries- Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
7. 2 extra entries- subscribe to A Mom's Balancing Act via e-mail (found along the side column) and leave TWO comments letting me know.
8. 2 extra entries- 'Like' A Mom's Balancing Act on Facebook
9. 2 extra entries- Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
10. Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave me a comment on which one(s)....ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
11. 1 extra entry- Share about this giveaway on your Facebook status by including a link back to this giveaway (you can do this once a day, for an extra entry every day).