Breeze Comfort Sports Bra ~ Review

Posted by Jenna | Monday, August 15, 2011




Whether I'm exercising or chasing after my kids...I want to be comfortable which is why I usually prefer wearing sports bras. This summer, I've found that while being 6 months pregnant...I need something that is not only comfortable but helps keep me cool too. Thankfully, I have found that with Breeze Comfort!


For those who aren't familiar, Breeze Comfort is a sports bra and apparel company, one that recently launched a new line of fashion-forward sports bras. What makes Breeze Comfort unique is that they utilize Ventipad technology, a revolutionary invention in bra pads that actually reduces sweat to maximize comfort and keeps the athletic woman more dry during a workout. Aside from comfort, they are also known for their cute styles and colors.


I was excited to learn that I was going to have the opportunity to review one of the Breeze Comfort sports bras. I was sent the Push Up Sports Bra Strappy in Green.



When the sports bra arrived, I was really excited to check it out. As I pulled it out of the package, I was immediately impressed with the quality and fashionable appearance. I love that it's well made and will last me a long time. I also adore the green color, as well as the overall design.



I've had the opportunity to wear the Breeze Comfort sports bra many times...both on a day to day basis as well as during my regular exercise routine on the elliptical. I have been extremely happy with how comfortable this bra is. It covers me well, is lightweight and easily adjusts to the size I need on the straps.

Of course, one question I had was how breathable would it be. Although the bra pads are supposed to keep you more dry, I wasn't sure how well it would work. Thankfully, I've found this bra to be great! The Ventipad has perforations throughout the padding which allows the passage of air and moisture in the area around the chest. The patented ventilation channels enable increased air circulation to occur which means sweat evaporates more quickly. I've found there to be less moisture and heat while wearing this sports bra than the other traditional types of sports bras I own. I love it!

Providing coolness and comfort, this Breeze Comfort bra is really a great choice for summer especially. I'm looking forward to wearing it a lot more. I would highly recommend checking out Breeze Comfort and their great line of sports bras.

The Push Up Sports Bra Strappy is available in a number of colors and sells at BreezeComfort.com for $37.99.

**The product for this review was provided for free. All opinions are my own.**



1 comments
  1. Anonymous August 19, 2011 at 7:10 AM  

    I think you may want to get a twitter icon to your blog. Just marked down the blog, however I must complete it manually. Just my suggestion.

    My blog:
    dsl anbieter vergleichen und dsl vergleich

Post a Comment


09 10