Shopping for Children's Clothing

Posted by Jenna | Thursday, July 21, 2011



When I first became a mom, I didn't think much about the clothes I bought for Kaelyn. As long as they were cute and comfy, that was enough for me. I quickly learned how hard kids are on clothes, and quality soon became a priority on my list too. Now, with baby #3 on the way...I am thankful to have done some searching and found children's clothes that are not only stylish and cute, but also great quality! The fact that I can find clothing items that allow my kids to play in them comfortably day after day and still make it easy for me to hand them down to the next child, is fantastic!

In the beginning, the price is what kept me from buying the higher quality clothes. It then hit me that if I shop for high quality, stylish and comfortable clothes for myself...I should do the same for my kids. I now realize that it is often worth spending a bit more money for something that will last, while at the same time being cute and comfortable too.



1 comments
  1. Anonymous June 18, 2014 at 3:05 PM  

    Awesome blog you have here butt I was wanting to know if you knew of any
    discussion boards that cover the same topics disussed here?
    I'd really like to bee a part of group where I can get
    uggestions from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same
    interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.
    Thank you!

    Here is my web-site: iron force cheats

Post a Comment


09 10