By now most of you probably know that I love summer! I enjoy the warmth, the freedom to venture outdoors with the kids without having to worry about snow storms, and just being able to spend quality time as a family on trips and outings. After being cooped up in the house for 6 months over winter time, our family is always more than ready to get outdoors and enjoy everything from the pool to the zoo and park! No matter what we're up to, I find easy snacks and meals are the best for these busy summer months. That's why I was excited to learn more about Bagel Bites!
Bagel Bites has a new pledge I was also very intrigued by. Their Snack Simply Pledge asks parents to "keep it simple", "keep it tasty", and "keep it fun". For every pledge taken at SnackSimplyPledge.com, Bagel bites will donate $1 to Boys & Girls Clubs of America and send you a $1 off coupon towards a Bagel Bites Snack. The goal is to reach 50,000 pledges, which means they could donate up to $50,000!! How great is that?! What a wonderful way to help kids in need!
We were given the opportunity to try Bagel Bites and boy, are they good! In fact, the first time I made them for the kids...I couldn't get them to their plates fast enough. They're not only super yummy, but I love the easy to eat size as well. Both kids ate them very quickly, and were immediately asking for more. They're fast to make and really make the perfect simple snack for summer...or even a light lunch. We've taken them on picnics (which is something fun we do throughout the summer months) and found they are much more fun than regular pizza slices.
Win It: TWO lucky readers will each win FREE Bagel Bites to try out for themselves!!
Extra Entries: (Only valid after the mandatory entry has been completed. Leave 1 comment for each extra entry)
1. 3 extra entries- Blog about this giveaway (linking to this post) and leave THREE comments with the URL to that post.
2. 1 extra entry- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You can tweet once a day for one extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste:
4. 2 extra entries- subscribe to A Mom's Balancing Act via e-mail (found along the side column) and leave TWO comments letting me know.
5. 2 extra entries- 'Like' A Mom's Balancing Act on Facebook
6. 2 extra entries- Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
7. 1 extra entry - Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave me a comment on which one(s)....ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!