Winners!

Posted by Jenna | Monday, March 21, 2011



I apologize I'm behind on announcing winners. Things have been super busy around our household between my hubby starting a new job and both kids sick.

JEMOS Footwear - Commenter #259, J.E.
BabyBjorn Potty Seat and Step Stool - Commenter #199, eek031880@hotmail.com
Spiffies Tooth Wipes - Commenter #8, Ruth
Executive Gift Shoppe $25 GC - Commenter #87, Amanda
Zojirushi Tuff Mug - Commenter #174, Julie
HearthSong Mini Donut Maker - Commenter #335, Janelle
Most: The Deluxe Edition DVD- Commenter #42, Carol
Safety 1st Espresso Swing Gate - Commenter #138, Jenny

All winners have been contacted and have 48 hours to get back in touch with me.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to enter and visit these sponsors. Be sure to check out all my current giveaways along the sidebar.



0 comments

Post a Comment


09 10