Saving Money With Coupons

Posted by Jenna | Tuesday, March 08, 2011



I enjoy finding ways to save money, and couponing has been a great way to do that for our family. I used to coupon on a regular basis, but then stopped for a while. After Kaden was born, life got busy and although I'd use coupons here and there, I wasn't as serious about it as I had once been. I missed the savings and made it one of my goals for 2011 to get serious about couponing again. With the help of useful websites (like coupons.com) and of course, my Couponizer...I'm already off to a great start.

For those like me who enjoy finding great coupons, I thought I'd share some I have came across on Coupons.com this week.

Beauty
$2.00 off any Lash Accelerator Mascara OR Rimmel® Product Available at Walmart
$1.50 off Maybelline New York Eye Studio Product

Cleaners
$1.00 off a Shout product
$3.00 off Scrubbing Bubbles Shower Cleaner Kit
$3.00 off Windex Outdoor Glass Cleaning Tool
$3.00 off Scrubbing Bubbles Sprayer Starter Kit
$0.75 off Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel
$1.00 off Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaners
$0.75 off Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer
$1.00 off any TWO Windex Glass Cleaners
$0.75 off any Pledge Multi Surface product

Food
$0.50 off One LAND O LAKES Spreadable Butter

Health Care
$5.00 off Non-Drowsy Claritin Allergy Product



0 comments

Post a Comment


09 10