Winners

Posted by Jenna | Monday, February 21, 2011



I have several winners to announce. All have been emailed and have 48 hours to get back in touch with me.

Shabby Apple Dress of Choice ~ T @ The Happy Clipper
Plow & Hearth $50 GC ~ mframe
20 Piece Knork Flatware Set ~ The NEW Mommiez Blend
Summer Infant Potty Trainer/Step Stool ~ Traci Smith
Sanuk item of choice ~ Brandy
Build-A-Bear Workshop $25 GC ~ sohamolina
Two 4 packs of AA Energizer Batteries ~ amanda

Don't forget to check out all of my current giveaways along the sidebar. And, stay tuned as there are a lot of great ones coming soon! :)



1 comments
  1. Rackmount LCD April 9, 2012 at 7:45 AM  

    Hey that’s a very nice article and I really attract with this article the reason is that I get many information from this article. So thanks for such a nice post.

Post a Comment


09 10