Wordless Wednesday ~ Winter

Posted by Jenna | Wednesday, January 12, 2011



Here in the Midwest we get a lot of snow this time of year, however....this year we have seen more than usual! I find myself asking 'will this snow ever stop falling?' We have drifts on the side of our driveway taller than our SUV! My husband and I were were recently talking about how the kids haven't even been able to get out and enjoy the snow, because we're always under a winter storm warning or the temps are way too cold. I found some pictures from the last few years of Kaelyn playing in the snow, and can only hope we get a few nice days to enjoy it like we have in the past.

Last winter - Kaelyn making snow angels with Daddy

Last Winter - Sledding with Grandpa



9 comments
  1. Brimful Curiosities January 12, 2011 at 2:00 PM  

    My kids finally got outside to play for a little while today. It has been super cold out!

  2. ~ Noelle January 12, 2011 at 7:41 PM  

    we got out the first day... when it was snow..
    now it is ice ice ice ice... ugh. so nasty and dangerous

  3. Amy @ Coffee with the Mrs. January 12, 2011 at 10:01 PM  

    awww. those are so sweet. :)

  4. Online Florists India January 13, 2011 at 2:04 PM  

    Great post! Thanks for sharing this resource... Looks quite useful...

  5. Anonymous January 14, 2011 at 9:42 AM  

    We had a little snow and even a snow day for the kids this week in Missouri.

    I'm following your blog, facebook, twitter and rss feed via a blog hop.

    ~ Stacey ~

    Mom's Daily Insight PR
    Follow Us on Twitter
    "Like" Us on Facebook
    Follow Us on Networked Blogs

  6. kristie schaul January 14, 2011 at 5:49 PM  

    I love the pictures you post of your kids Jenna! Makes me miss YOU even more!

  7. MrsPhilipswithoneL January 14, 2011 at 9:21 PM  

    I know, I think this is the most snow we have had in the part of NC that I live it. Well at least that I can remember:) Also just wanted you to know that I nominated you for The Stylish blogger Award. You can see the rules and get the button here:http://mrsphilipswithonel.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-won-stylish-blogger-award.html

  8. Megan Fox February 4, 2011 at 5:28 PM  

    I searched this blog on Google for good ways and got a chance to visit upon it. Blog looks interesting for me, and posts looks cool and nice.

  9. Send Flowers to India February 4, 2011 at 5:34 PM  

    I like your post “wrap-up”. I got chance, a geek’s blog so well that I like this wither it would be specifically for me or not, but over all a nice blog as post,

Post a Comment


09 10