After a long day of taking care of the kids, fixing meals, cleaning and all of my other daily tasks, one of my favorite things to do is take a shower or bath. It's a quiet place for me to relax in the peace and quiet, without interruption. I have often thought that a good bubble bath or shower gel would make it even better, which is why I'm so happy to have been introduced to philosophy.

With formulas incorporate cutting-edge science and medical technology that deliver proven results...philosophy is devoted to caring for your skin. They want to bridge the gap between what's in doctors' offices and retail so women everywhere can access leading skin care technologies. No matter what you're looking for fragrance, make-up, bath & body products, or something else...they have a little bit of everything.

As I browsed through the collection of products on philosophy's website, I was impressed with the variety offered. Always on the lookout for great bath & body products, I was especially excited when I learned we were going to have the opportunity to review the gingerbread man bubble Bath & shower gel.
When the gingerbread man bubble bath & shower gel arrived I was immediately impressed with the super cute box it comes in. I love when companies take the time to package their products in a unique way...one that makes it perfect for gift-giving.

I also appreciated the nice size. For some reason I did not expect for it to be as large as it was, so this was a nice surprise. At 16 oz it's something that I know will last me a long time!

Not long after receiving it, I decided to test it out. I was looking forward to a relaxing bath, which is exactly what I got! I wasn't sure how well I'd like the ginger spice scent, but really ended up liking it a lot! It's very refreshing, and although strong enough to smell well...not overbearing. It's perfect!

In the times I've used it, I have noticed how well it lathers as a shower gel, and foams as a bubble bath. After using it my skin feels cleansed, conditioned and super soft. It's great!

Overall I've been very happy with the gingerbread man bubble bath and shower gel from philosophy. It makes my shower and bath time that much more relaxing and refreshing. The fact that it's both a shower gel and bubble bath is great! Some days I feel like a shower, while others I feel like taking a bath. It's great having the choice and being able to use this in both ways.

I would love to try philosophy the gingerbread girl at some point too.

If you're still looking for a great gift idea I would highly recommend checking out philosophy the gingerbread man! And of course, while you're there be sure to check out the amazing line of products offered. You're sure to find something the women on your gift list will love! Be sure to head over and check out Xenia's thoughts on the gingerbread man too at Thanks, Mail Carrier.

You can connect with philosophy on Twitter and Facebook

**The product for this review was provided for free by philosophy. All opinions found here are my own and were not influenced in any way.**



1 comments
  1. Petula December 17, 2010 at 9:04 PM  

    I've always liked Philosophy's products. What a cute idea for the season... great for a gift. Nice review!

Post a Comment


09 10