What Are Some of Your Holiday Baking Questions?

Posted by Jenna | Wednesday, November 03, 2010



Soon, I am going to have the opportunity to chat with Nestle's Culinary Center Manager, Chris Garboski about Holiday Baking. She will be answering a short list of questions about general holiday baking tips. Since these will be tips for you all as well, I wanted to get your input too.

What are some of your holiday baking questions that you'd like me to ask her and get tips and tricks for??

I will be choosing between 5 and 10 to ask her. Also, be sure to stay tuned for a fun holiday-inspired giveaway from Nestle to help get you excited about holiday baking this year!!



1 comments
  1. Kelly November 3, 2010 at 8:13 PM  

    Ok - here's my question - What is the recipe for the ultimate chocolate chip cookie?

Post a Comment


09 10