Find Great Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday Deals with Coupon Trunk

Posted by Jenna | Monday, November 22, 2010



The end of November is already nearing and Christmas will be here before we know it. I'm a planner when it comes to buying gifts and have some of my Christmas shopping done already. I do still like to take advantage of all the Thanksgiving Day sales and great Black Friday deals however, and find it to be the perfect time to finish up my holiday shopping. Last year was one of the first years I didn't make it out on the craziest shopping day of the year because Kaden had just been born. It worked out well though, as I found online shopping to be great on these days as well...especially with the help of Coupon Trunk!

I had just recently been introduced to Coupon Trunk at this time last year and was amazed to find all the deals and coupons to help make my holiday shopping easier (and of course, more affordable!). I am so thankful to have found them...as I have turned to them several times over the past year when I'm looking for the best deals. Whether it be for baby gear, home decor, clothing, or something else...they serve as a very valuable resource to many online shoppers...especially this time of year when we're all looking for gifts at great prices.

Like last year, I've been scoping out all the sales online already, and have been searching Coupon Trunk to see what deals I can find. I have already come across several great coupons, including those for Sony and Walmart, which has me thinking that much of our shopping this Thursday and Friday will probably be done from home. I'd prefer to do it that way anyways..as shopping with two little and fighting those huge crowds is not going to be easy.

If you're like me and planning to do some (or all) of your shopping online this week, you may want to check out Coupon Trunk for great deals and coupons.

** This was a paid review, however, my honest opinions were given and were not influenced in any way by monetary means.**



1 comments
  1. Scented Leaf November 23, 2010 at 4:02 PM  

    Nice opportunities... Happy Thanksgiving!

Post a Comment


09 10