Winners!

Posted by Jenna | Thursday, September 16, 2010



I have lots of winners to announce!

FreshBaby So Easy Baby Food Kit Winner
Commenter #96, hallieann said, "I'm a fan/like A Mom's Balancing Act on facebook! Thanks!"

innovativeKids green start Little Learning Books Tower Winner
Commenter #271, Chris and Annalisa said "entered chic monkey"

Eberjey Lady Godiva Cami & Pant PJ Set Winner
Commenter #431 409Cope said, "I follow Eberjey on twitter as 409cope.cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com."

Bright Starts InGenuity Cradle & Sway Swing Winner
Commenter #346, Katrina said, "like you on FB (k. welch)"

Precious Moments Baby Boutique Hat/Blanket Set Winner
Commenter #52, mommy2luke2008 said, "I subscribe to your emails
maryw1981 at yahoo dot com"

Thanks so much to everyone who entered these giveaways. All winners have been emailed and have 48 hours to get back in touch with me. Also...Don't forget to check out all of the current giveaways along my sidebar. And, be sure to enter the Anytime Costumes Giveaway...it ends TONIGHT!



0 comments

Post a Comment


09 10