Tinker Bell and The Great Fairy Rescue Review ~ On DVD TOMORROW!

Posted by Jenna | Monday, September 20, 2010




As I think back to the movies I grew up watching, Disney is the first word that comes to mind! My brothers and I enjoyed watching an array of Disney movies, and to this day, I still have a growing collection that I enjoy sharing with my kids. Yes, as an adult...Disney movies are still some of my favorites! That's why I was so excited to learn that we were going to have the opportunity to review Tinker Bell and The Great Fairy Rescue Blu-Ray & DVD Combo Pack!


Kaelyn is very much into fairies and all things girly. That's why I knew she'd absolutely love having the chance to watch Tinker Bell & The Great Fairy Rescue! At first glance of the DVD when it arrived, she was tickled. I knew by looking at the cover that it was going to offer amazing animation, and I was right!

From Press Release:
Before she was ever introduced to Wendy and the Lost Boys, Tinker Bell met Lizzy, a girl with a steadfast belief in fairies. Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue begins in summertime in the beautiful English countryside. An enchanting encounter unfolds when Tinker Bell is discovered by Lizzy, and as their different worlds unite, Tink develops a special bond with the curious girl in need of a friend.

As her fellow fairies launch a daring rescue, Tinker Bell takes a huge risk, putting her own safety and the future of the fairies in jeopardy. This action-packed adventure takes the fairies of Pixie Hollow on a daring flight to London to save Tinker Bell and all of fairy kind.

Without giving too much away (as I know many of you probably want to see how the story unfolds on your own), I have to say that this was a spectacular movie. It's wholesome and something every member of the family can sit down and enjoy watching together. Kaelyn was glued the entire time, and my husband and I enjoyed it also! We have even sat down a couple of times since and watched it again. Although there were parts that were predictable, I also found myself asking 'what will happen next?' a lot too. It's a great mix for both the young and not so young.

We love the new Tinker Bell and The Great Fairy Rescue DVD and would highly recommend checking it out. I'm so glad that we now have it as part of our Disney collection.

Street Date: September 21, 2010
Suggested retail price: U.S. $29.99 DVD, $39.99 Blu-ray Combo Pack, Canada: $35.99 DVD, $44.99 Blu-ray

Coupon:
Here's a special printable coupon for $10 off the Blu-ray + DVD Combo Pack



0 comments

Post a Comment


09 10