Crest Pro-Health Complete Rinse Test-Drive Program

Posted by Jenna | Wednesday, September 15, 2010



Growing up with a mom who worked in the dental field, I was always taught the importance of good dental health. Brushing our teeth and flossing were always a part of our daily routine, and seeing the Dentist was done on a regular basis. I am so thankful for the encouragement I had to take care of my teeth and, as an adult I do my best to continue these good oral health practices. I brush and floss my teeth multiple times a day and try to see my Dentist on a regular basis. The one thing I must admit I am not the best at though, is using mouthwash.

I've been told for years that mouthwash is a great way to keep my breath fresh and help prevent cavities. The problem is, I have tried several different kinds and have never been able to find one that tastes good. I just hate that burn most of them have too! No matter how much I know I should, using it on a daily basis is not something I have been able to do. That's why I was excited to learn more about Crest Pro-Health Complete Rinse and that I was selected to be a part of their Test Drive Program through Mom Central.

The new Crest Pro-Health Complete Rinse with the added power of fluoride provides six benefits in one that allows it to be a more complete way to get a better dental checkup versus brushing alone. The six benefits are:

  • Rebuilds Enamel
  • Helps Prevent Cavities
  • Cleans Teeth & Gums
  • Kills Bad Breath Germs
  • Freshens Breath
  • No Burn of Alcohol
With these 6 benefits, and reading that it offers a fresh, clean mint taste...I knew I wanted to be a part of this Test Drive Program and test it out for myself. Could there really be a mouthwash out there offering all of these things?! One that is effective, while still offering great taste and no burn?! Well...as a part of the Crest Pro-Health Complete Rinse Test-Drive Program, I am going to have the chance to find out! I have been sent a month supply of the new Crest Pro-Health Complete Rinse and will be using it twice a day for the next month. I am very excited to share with you my thoughts and experience...so be sure and stay tuned!

So, how about you? What are your thoughts on mouthwash (love it, hate it, ...)?

**I wrote this review while participating in a test drive campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Crest and received a sample to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.**



0 comments

Post a Comment


09 10