New Lean Cuisine Market Creations Entrees ~ Review

Posted by Jenna | Tuesday, August 31, 2010





Do you ever have those days when making supper is just not something you want to do? I usually don't mind it, but after a long and tiring day, there are definitely times I'd much rather have a go-to meal that tastes great, but one I can easily pop in the microwave. Thanks to Lean Cuisine and their new Market Creations Entrees, we can now have great tasting dinner without the fuss when we want.
The all new Lean Cuisine Market Creations dinner entree's are made with deliciously steamed ingredients including crisp vegetables, tender chicken, al dente pasta, and a variety of savory and creamy sauces.

I was excited to learn that I was going to have the opportunity to try out a couple of their new varieties for myself. We received the Garlic Chicken and Shanghai Style Shrimp.


We've had the opportunity to try both and I have to say, I was pretty impressed with how tasty they are. We don't eat a lot of shrimp, so the chicken was probably our family's favorite...however, they were both very good! Even Kaelyn, who is quite the picky eater, really liked it. The only thing I wish, is that there was more in each package. With three of us eating, it went pretty quickly.

With the ease of being able to throw the bag in the microwave for 5-8 minutes and have a yummy meal ready in no time, makes this a great go-to meal for those nights when making a big supper is just not something you want to do. It's easy, quick, and very tasty. I was surprised how freshly the veggies got steamed...they were delicious!

If you're like me and like a break from making supper every now and then, yet still want a great meal to serve your family....you will want to check out the new Lean Cuisine Market Creations Entrees. We have really enjoyed them!

**The products for this review were provided for free. All opinions are my own and may differ from the opinions of others.**



1 comments
  1. Anonymous February 1, 2014 at 12:25 PM  

    Аfter brewinǥ a ffew basic batchees of yοur favorite bеer
    andԁ lеarning thee fundamentals of home brewingg in general, you will most likely find that you.
    Thhe Novio Mezzacoronа was round and tasted of dark fruits but was quіte short.
    The atmosphere iѕs woոderful, the food is ffab (try the Baқed Brie) it's a great little plaсe to go chill out ߋr to
    have a fun night oսt on the town.

    Αlso ѵisit my blog ... new wine shop

Post a Comment


09 10