Banquet Fruit Pie Review

Posted by Jenna | Tuesday, August 24, 2010



One of my hubby's favorite desserts is pie. That's why I was excited when I learned that Banquet has launched a new single-serving fruit pie desserts. Each pie has a half serving of real fruit inside and a flaky pastry shell that bakes fresh and hot from your oven or microwave in just minutes. Having three yummy flavors to choose from: apple, peach and cherry berry...there's sure to be one that any pie lover will like.

When I found out we were going to have the opportunity to review the new Banquet fruit pies, I knew the first one I wanted to get was Apple Pie for my hubby! I'm glad I did...he really liked it. We both tried it, and I thought it was very good too. I had some reservations wondering if would really taste good since it was frozen, but it did! The fruit is so good and the crust tasted homemade. There was a bit too much of a cinnamon taste I thought, but it was still good. I was very impressed, especially considering that it is a frozen pie and only about $1 each. These pies are great and make the perfect dessert or mid-day treat. We also tried the Peach Pie and that was probably our favorite! So good!

Is your mouth watering yet? If so, be sure to visit your local Walmart between August 26th and 28th. 650 select Wal-Marts nationwide will be offering in-store demonstrations with free samples of the pies topped with Reddi-wip! Yum!! You won't want to miss a chance at trying these delicious little pies!

**I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Banquet and received free coupons to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central also sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.**



1 comments
  1. Anonymous August 26, 2010 at 9:28 AM  

    Wow. I haven't seen these. Thanks for the post. I will definitely be buying some apple pies for me and hubby! Kids- well, you know -- they are too picky to eat anything good.

Post a Comment


09 10