Just In Time For Summer ~ Brew Over Ice K-Cups

Posted by Jenna | Thursday, July 01, 2010



As many of you know, I recently had the opportunity to review the Keurig Special Edition Brewer and love it! There's nothing better than a great cup of coffee or cappuccino to start my day. This time of year, hot coffee doesn't always sound the best though. That's why I was excited when given the opportunity to review the Brew Over Ice K-Cups!


Just in time for summer weather, backyard barbecues and picnics by the pool, the Specialty Coffee Business Unit of Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc. introduces K-Cup portion packs that create iced coffee or iced tea at the touch of a button. Brew Over Ice K-Cups are specifically designed to brew directly over ice with a Keurig Single-Cup Brewer.

New for this summer are Green Mountain Coffee Nantucket Blend and French Vanilla Iced Coffee in K-Cups. There are also two new Celestial Seasonings Perfect Iced Teas: Half and Half (part black tea, part lemonade) and Southern Sweet Tea. I was fortunate enough to have received each of the new flavors and couldn't wait to try them out!

I recently began buying iced coffee when we're out and about...this time of year it's much more appealing than a hot cup of coffee when we're outside. Now that I can make it from home and take it with me wherever I go is even better! I love it! My favorite would have to be the French Vanilla Iced Coffee, however, even though I'm not a huge tea drinker...the iced teas were pretty tasty as well!

I also have to mention how incredibly easy it was to brew a fresh cup of iced coffee or tea with my Keurig Single-Cup Brewer. By simply filling a 16 oz. cup with ice and placing it under the brewer, it brewed directly over ice and in less than a minute was ready for me to drink!

I am very happy with the Brew Over Ice K-Cups and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new, refreshing iced beverage to drink and make right from home.

Be sure to check out GreenMountainCoffee.com to learn more and purchase the Brew Over Ice K-Cups. You can also find a $1 off coupon for Brew Over Ice K-Cups, here. Also, if you haven't already, check out my Keurig Special Edition Brewer and enter to win one for yourself!

**The products for this review were provided at no cost. I was not paid for this post and my honest opinions have been given. The opinions of others may differ from my own.**



5 comments
  1. Xenia July 1, 2010 at 10:27 PM  

    Normally I'm not a huge coffee-drinker, but yum - I could go for an iced one on a hot day!

    Have a great weekend, I expect to see adorable Kaelyn and Kaden with fireworks pictures up soon! :)

  2. Teresa July 1, 2010 at 11:57 PM  

    Thank you for stopping by Society of Socialpreneurs! Please feel free to add yourself to our blog directory! You have a great blog here!

  3. The Leader July 2, 2010 at 12:21 AM  

    Thanks for the follow! :) Following you back

  4. Brianna! July 2, 2010 at 6:17 PM  

    I am in LOVE with ice coffee
    its so refreshing!

    xoxo
    bB

  5. Anonymous June 5, 2013 at 10:13 AM  

    Would you Design: Where Set Your Speakers

    Here is my web-site: lacquer

Post a Comment


09 10