Ritz Crackerfuls Review and $1 Off Coupon

Posted by Jenna | Tuesday, June 15, 2010



If you're like me, you find yourself craving an 'afternoon snack' between lunch and supper. I don't know what it is about this time of day...but as soon as 3-4:00 rolls around, I'm searching the cupboards for something that will hold me over. As much as I know I should be eating something more healthy, I usually go for anything chocolate! I know, I know...not the best choice, but what else is there that's good, right?! Well, that's what I thought until I was introduced to Ritz Crackerfuls!

I am not a huge fan of crackers, but have always liked Ritz and was excited when asked to review the Ritz Crackerfuls. When they arrived Kaelyn and I each tried them out and both of us couldn't believe how yummy they were! I figured they would be good, but had no idea they would be this good! After trying the Cheedar Cheese & Bacon flavor which was an instant hit...we of course had to try the Classic Cheddar flavor and compare. Both flavors were delicious and did a great job of satisfying that craving I get for an afternoon snack. Each one is made with 6 grams of whole grains and real cheese, so I actually feel good about what I'm eating, and what I'm giving my daughter to eat and know that it's enough to hold us over until supper. Since having these in the house, I've actually decreased the amount of chocolate I eat a lot. These are just so yummy...I can't resist!

Not only do I love the flavor, but the fact that they are individually wrapped makes them the perfect snack when we're on the go too! Whether we're running errands or out at the park....these crackers are so easy to throw in my purse or diaper bag and go. How convenient is that?!

The Ritz Crackerfuls includes 4 varieties including: Garlic Herb, Four Cheese, Classic Cheddar and their new Cheddar Cheese & Bacon. The two we've tried are absolutely amazing, which has me very eager to try the Garlic Herb and Four Cheese sometime as well.

We're very happy with Ritz Crackerfuls and recommend them to others looking for a better afternoon snack idea. If you're interested in trying them out for yourself, visit the Ritz Crackers Facebook Page and get a $1 Off Coupon for the new variety (good through August 31, 2010).

**The products for this review were provided at no cost by Ritz and One2One Network. My honest opinions have been given and may differ from others. This post is eligible for a gift card via random drawing by One2One Network.**



1 comments
  1. I♥thesecrazykids June 15, 2010 at 5:42 PM  

    I got a coupon from Kraft for a free box of these. I love bacon, but generally don't love anything bacon flavored. Our grocery store only carried the bacan and cheddar flavor though. I knew my husband and kids would love them, but I decided to give them a try too. They are sooo good! I love how filling they are too!

Post a Comment


09 10