Ebeanstalk - Expert Selected Learning Toys for Babies and Kids

Posted by Jenna | Thursday, April 29, 2010



I'm sure many of you have heard of Ebeanstalk before, but if you haven't...I wanted to give you quick idea of what they're all about. Ebeanstalk has a group of over 700 moms and 5 child experts that pick ALL of their toys and match them to a child's stage of development! This is great because you know that these items have been chosen by those who know and have kids of their own!

Each time I browse their website I can tell they are dedicated to providing quality toys for children. It's great to know that there's a place like this with good quality, safe toddler toys and kids toys. I love their user friendly website as well as their large selection of educational products. My favorite part about it is that they have divided toys by age. It makes it SO easy to find the perfect thing for our 2 year old daughter and 5 month old son.

You should check out their site if you never have before. They have so many educational toys at affordable prices.

Also, stay tuned...I will be doing an Ebeanstalk product review in the near future...


**I was not paid for this post. I wanted to give my readers a little bit of background about the company before an upcoming review that I will be doing for them**



0 comments

Post a Comment


09 10