April Weather in the Midwest...

Posted by Jenna | Wednesday, April 07, 2010



Here in the Midwest you just never know what the weather will bring! My brothers both live about two hours south of where I live and yesterday experienced something no one wants to even hear about in April...HAIL! Yep...they had a hail storm and one had a coworker who took this picture to show how large it was.


Yikes!!

Thankfully we didn't have hail, but did have lots of rain and wind yesterday. The wind was SO strong, that at about 5:00 in the afternoon I heard a big bang. I thought someone was knocking on the door, but upon opening it, I found our exterior glass door completely shattered all over the steps and driveway. Ugh...The door did not get latched well enough, and it took one strong gust of wind to slam it right against the railing.

What a day! I'm sure glad the sun is now shining and hubby is getting a new door today!!



1 comments
  1. Cindy @ This Adventure, Our Life April 8, 2010 at 12:30 AM  

    That is very big hail!!

Post a Comment


09 10