New Robeez 30% Off Promotion

Posted by Jenna | Thursday, February 04, 2010



Robeez , the baby and toddler shoe brand, provides soft-soled and flex-soled footwear that supports the healthy development of little feet. If you are a fan of Robeez like I am, you know that they are also functional and fashionable! I'm very excited, because for a limited time, Robeez is offering a great deal you may want to check out.....

SALE! 30% Off Winter Sport Booties, now $26.99 US. Shop Robeez.com

**This information was passed along to me to share with my readers. This was not a paid post and product was not received.**



3 comments
  1. Cascia Talbert February 4, 2010 at 12:57 PM  

    Looks like a great deal! Thanks for sharing!

  2. Anonymous February 8, 2010 at 3:40 PM  

    Thanks!

  3. jakesankey February 8, 2010 at 3:41 PM  

    I love your blog!

Post a Comment


09 10