Mini Family Vacation

Posted by Jenna | Friday, February 12, 2010



The weather has been extremely cold here, and the snow so high that it blocks the view of many homes as we drive down the street (I will have to share some pictures of this with you soon). With conditions like this, it makes it rather difficult to spend much time outdoors, and the kids and I are beginning to feel a little cooped up from all this indoor time. My hubby had the wonderful idea of taking a few days and going to an indoor waterpark with the kids. It's a couple hours away, so not too far..but still enough to feel like a mini vacation. :) I know our youngest (at 2 months old) won't care much about this ...but our 2 year old is going to absolutely love it!! I have a feeling it's going to be a fun and relaxing weekend, and I can't wait! So...if I'm MIA for a couple of days...now you know why! :)

Have a great weekend!



5 comments
  1. Xenia February 12, 2010 at 2:15 PM  

    Wow, your hubby comes up with great ideas! Have fun!

  2. Kristi @ Live and Love...Out Loud February 12, 2010 at 2:56 PM  

    Sounds like an invitation to me. What time should we meet up? The indoor water park sounds like a fabulous idea. What great way to beat the winter blues. Have fun!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Kristi, Live and Love...Out Loud
    @TweetingMama

  3. Vince | UPrinting February 13, 2010 at 12:29 AM  

    That's cool ! That's a good a plan to relax so you guys don't have to be stressed about the snow. Thanks!

  4. Grampy February 14, 2010 at 5:18 AM  

    Hope you had fun at the water park.
    Happy Valentine's Day. I have an award for you.

  5. MIG February 16, 2010 at 12:55 PM  

    We've been feeling cooped up too. I hope you have a great time at the indoor water park!

Post a Comment


09 10