3 Months Old Already!

Posted by Jenna | Tuesday, February 23, 2010



It's hard to believe that today Kaden turned 3 months old! When Kaelyn was a baby, I remember thinking the months went by quickly...but with our second child the time seems to be going by even FASTER! Is that even possible?! Many times I find myself wishing it would slow down a bit. On the other hand...it's been fun because he's beginning to interact more...I love observing each milestone!



Kaden is rolling, cooing constantly, smiling from ear to ear much of the day, giving us little giggles, reaching for toys and copying some of the things we do. He's also sleeping through the night which is much appreciated! 8-10 hours of sleep at one time is wonderful for both he and I!

Kaelyn sure loves her little brother too! She's become such a wonderful little helper. Most days if I need something, like a diaper for instance, she tells me "Mom, I do it...that's my job". I feel truly blessed to have two wonderful children.



2 comments
  1. Xenia February 23, 2010 at 7:05 PM  

    Those pictures are adorable!

    And yes, the time actually does go by much faster with the second child. Before you know it, you'll turn around and he'll be a year old already and you'll wonder where in the world the months went!

  2. Amy February 24, 2010 at 2:58 PM  

    What a cutie! Mine is 12 weeks this coming Monday!

Post a Comment


09 10