My babies are growing SO fast!

Posted by Jenna | Monday, January 18, 2010



It's hard to believe that Kaden is 8 weeks old today! He is rolling over, cooing, and smiling all the time! He's a little sweetheart and loves to cuddle too!


Him turning 8 weeks old, means in just over a week, Kaelyn will be 27 months. She's talking all the time and becoming more and more independent. She Mommy's big helper and so in love with her little brother.


My babies are growing so fast. I love seeing them grow and learn new things, but at the same time, wish that time would slow down a bit. I enjoy these stages so much, and want to have this time to soak them in and cherish them as long as possible!!



3 comments
  1. Amy January 18, 2010 at 2:33 PM  

    Oh wow, my son is 6 weeks old tomorrow!

  2. Christina January 18, 2010 at 6:10 PM  

    It never stops going fast either. I can't believe I have a 2nd birthday party to plan. I feel like just yesterday I was walking out of that hospital. I wish I could turn back time...

  3. MIG January 19, 2010 at 9:18 PM  

    I always wish that time would slow down too. My son is getting so big. I often look at photos of when he was a newborn and wish I could steal some time back. At the same time though I'm thrilled when he does something new.

    You have absolutely adorable children!

Post a Comment


09 10