Find upcoming events in your area quickly and easily

Posted by Jenna | Thursday, January 07, 2010




Have you ever found yourself planning a trip, but don't know how to find out what there is to do there or what events are going on around the time you plan to travel? I do this a lot. Whether it's a trip for just hubby and me, or a family getaway...I often like to research what there is to do there and what is available at the time we are going. That's why I was happy to learn more about EventSetter.com.

EventSetter.com is a website I know I will definitely be using a lot now that I am familiar with it. It offers an easy way for people to find upcoming local events from all around the World! I was searching events in Minnesota and those in Iowa since we travel there often as well...and I was amazed at how easy it was to get a quick list of things like concerts, family related events, seminars and more!

If you ever find yourself needing information on upcoming events in your area, or an area you're traveling to, EventSetter.com makes it easy. As a busy mom, I like when I can search for things quickly and easily, and EventSetter allows me to do just that with their user friendly website.

** This was a paid review, however, my honest opinions were given and were not influenced in any way by monetary means.**



0 comments

Post a Comment


09 10