I have been looking for a better way to nurse Kaden while sitting in bed at night. I try to prop the pillows up, but I still end up with a backache from the position I have to sit in and the lack of support they give. That's why I was thrilled to learn more about the WondaWedge and the back support while breastfeeding it offers!
Designed by two physiotherapists, the WondaWedge is an inflatable lounge pillow with an attached mat. It's great for back support and better for posture than other alternatives you may come across. We were sent a WondaWedge and I couldn't be happier with this product!
I was super excited to try the WondaWedge, especially while I nurse Kaden sitting in bed. It worked better in supporting my back and making me comfortable than I ever expected. I can't believe I nursed Kaelyn for so long and never sought out something like this!! It works very well and is exactly what I had been looking for in terms of an alternative to supporting my back during breastfeeding! I really like that it offers three different angles too: sitting up, reclining and lying down. The fact that it's very lightweight and inflatable makes it easy to use and take with you where ever you go...whether it be to the beach or someone's home. I could definitely see myself using this in a variety of ways...not just while breastfeeding.
Here are just a few of the many possible uses given on their website:
Fishing Back Support
Reading in bed
Relaxing on the floor
Meditation lower back support
As a Sleep Aid
Pregnancy Sleep Aid
Breastfeeding Back Support
After having the opportunity to try out the WondaWedge for myself, I would definitely recommend it to others...especially those who are pregnant or breastfeeding. The back support is absolutely amazing. It's obviously a great product for anyone though...as it's very versatile.
Buy It: The WondaWedge can be purchased for $24 on their website as well as a number of retail locations.
How To Enter To Win: WondaWedge has kindly offered one lucky reader a WondaWedge of their own! To enter, visit WondaWedge and let me know something you learned.
How To Get Extra Entries: (only valid after the required initial entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom's Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For FIVE extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and WondaWedge) and leave me FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: Enter to win a WondaWedge @MomBalancingAct http://tinyurl.com/y9v4r9p Giveaway ends 1/12
5. Become a Fan of A Mom's Balancing Act on Facebook
6. Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
7. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)....ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end January 12th and is open to US Only!
**The products for this review and giveaway were provided for free by WondaWedge. This was not a paid post and my honest opinions were given.**