Anyone who has children who use pacifiers knows how dirty they can get. Unfortunately, no matter how hard we try, pacifiers get dropped on the floor and handled by many people. With all the germs around us, especially this time of year...it's so important to keep pacifiers as clean as possible. That's why I was happy to learn more about Pipila and their portable UV pacifier sterilizer.
Pipila has created a portable pacifier sterilizer using a patented UV/O (ozone) lamp that helps to kill up to 99.9% of germs on your child's pacifier without changing the shape of the nipple or leaving a residual smells or funny tastes on it. It's scary to think how many germs are on the pacifiers our children use, and I'm so glad to have come across a handy, portable product that allows me to keep them clean at home and on the go.
There are many benefits of the Pipila, some of which include:
- Eliminates up to 99.9% of harmful germs.
- Pacifier nipple shape is not changed by the sterilization process.
- Portable, compact type; convenient and easy to use. e.g. shopping, visiting or traveling.
- Allows parents to sterilize Pacifiers anywhere, anytime securely.
- Safe, hygienic and environmentally friendly.
- Accommodates all standard pacifiers.
- Sterilization is complete in 6 minutes!
- Operates with only 2 x AAA (1.5V) batteries.
- A great gift idea for a baby shower or party
After having used it a number of times, I can tell you that this is a product I would definitely recommend to any parent with a child who uses a pacifier. It's definitely a mommy must-have, as it helps to put my mind at ease about keeping the pacifiers around our house clean. It's so easy to use too...which is perfect for the busy family.
Buy It: You can purchase the Pipila in yellow, red, or blue directly from the Pipila website or from a number of other locations as well (local retailers can be searched on their homepage). It sells for $34.99.
How To Enter To Win: Pipila has kindly offered one lucky reader their very own Pipila. To enter, visit Pipila and leave me a comment letting me know something you learned.
How To Get Extra Entries: (only valid after the required initial entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom's Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For FIVE extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Pipila) and leave me FIVE comments with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. For THREE extra entries, post my Holiday Extravaganza event button to your blog and leave me THREE comments with the URL to your blog. (button can be found along side column)
5. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: Win a Pipila Portable Pacifier Sanitizer during #HolidayExtravaganza @MomBalancingAct http://tinyurl.com/ye38hof Ends 12/28
6. Become a Fan of A Mom's Balancing Act on Facebook
7. Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
8. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)....ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
This giveaway will end December 28th and is open to the US Only!