Two More Weeks!!

Posted by Jenna | Sunday, November 08, 2009



Two more weeks and I couldn't be more excited! We are so excited to meet the newest addition to our family and have Kaelyn meet her new brother or sister! I feel like things are pretty much ready for the baby's arrival...which is a great feeling. Now we just sit and wait! I have a feeling the next couple of weeks will go by very quickly which I'm thankful for, as we have a lot going on between now and then...as well as many more great Holiday Extravaganza Giveaways to post! I will do my best to continue posting them continuously, but if I go MIA for more than a weekend...you will know why! :)

Continue to enter those giveaways...there are 8 of them running, 5 of which are the Holiday Extravaganza giveaways. Here is a list of the ones you can currently enter...and stay tuned, as there are MANY more to come!



0 comments

Post a Comment


09 10