One Week and Counting.....

Posted by Jenna | Monday, November 16, 2009



ONE WEEK until the baby is due and I couldn't be happier! We've had quite a bit going on lately, so the time has gone even faster than I expected it to. Although SUPER excited, I'm also feeling more anxious as I begin to think of the things I still need to get done in preparation for our little one. I'm going to have to use my time wisely and will hopefully get a lot done over the next week.

As I mentioned in a previous post...I will continue to post my Holiday Extravaganza Giveaways, but would like to make sure that when they go live I am available in case there are any issues. With that said, if I go MIA for a few days within the next week or so...you will know why! :) Just know I will be back and have many more great Holiday Extravaganza giveaways lined up.



6 comments
  1. Bethany November 16, 2009 at 12:01 PM  

    3 days and counting for me. Best of luck to us both.

  2. Sherri November 16, 2009 at 1:19 PM  

    Yea! It's hard to believe it's time. I know you have got to be full of emotions.

  3. Cascia Talbert November 16, 2009 at 1:58 PM  

    Good luck and Congratulations! I wish you a safe and healthy delivery.

  4. Lori November 16, 2009 at 4:18 PM  

    Congratulations in advance! Blessings to your family during this special time. :)

  5. Sarah November 16, 2009 at 7:16 PM  

    Congrats in advance! I am 34 weeks and my brain has been going a mile a minute with all the little projects I want to get done. I don't know how I will manage my blog after too on top of having a new baby but I'm sure it will all work out! Good Luck!

  6. Me November 16, 2009 at 8:35 PM  

    Just had my third, and my advice is take one day at a time. We love your blog but know that your family comes first. We will always be here hungrily waiting for your return, but love that new baby and throw us a bone later! Congratulations!!! Yeah for new babies.

Post a Comment


09 10