I always enjoy coming across new and unique products for kids, especially when those businesses are run by a stay at home mom like myself. This is why I was really excited to learn more about Busy Bee Baby Basics and all it has to offer.
Busy Bee Baby Basics was born when busy stay at home mom, Ericka Pawlowski, got her MBA and realized her dream of owning her own business. She was inspired to do so by her children! Like many of us, she enjoys baby stuff....blankets, burp cloths, bibs, etc and decided to begin making these types of products and offer them to other moms at a reasonable price.
Ericka was kind enough to send us a Floor Cushion to review.
I had the hardest time deciding which design/fabric to get...and finally went with the blue with white stars. I wanted it to be something all our kids could use over the years, and decided this was cute and gender neutral. Many of the items found at Busy Bee Baby Basics can be personalized. Ericka was willing to do this for our Floor Cushion if I liked. Since it was something that wasn't going to be used just with one child, I decided not to have it personalized...but think it's a great option and one many would enjoy! I don't know about you, but I LOVE when I can find personalized, handmade products for my kids.
When we first got the Floor Cushion, I could tell right away that it was well made and would last a long time. The idea for the Floor Cushion came when Ericka noticed her daughter playing with their dog bed and using it to play on, sleep on, etc. I was drawn to it because Kaelyn is much like this. We don't have a dog or dog bed...but she is always taking the pillows off our couches and using them to lay on, lay her babies on, and just use while she plays. I knew she'd love a pillow that was made specifically for this purpose, and I was right!!
I find her playing with it all the time. She loves to lay her babies on it, lay on it herself, watch TV on it....she uses it for everything! Shortly after receiving it, I found her carrying it back to her bedroom so she could use it while looking at her books. It's a great product for children of all ages. I love how soft it is, and appreciate that the fleece fabric can easily be removed to wash as it slips over the pillow and attaches with Velcro.
There are many other products Ericka carries that I think are absolutely adorable! I especially love the art smocks for kids, the large bibs, and great burp cloths!
Whether you're look for these things, or something else...maybe blankets, changing pad covers or nursing covers....Busy Bee Baby Basics has it all! I would definitely recommend this as a place to find many quality, handmade and great items for babies.
Buy It: The Floor Cushion can be purchased from the online Busy Bee Baby Basics boutique for $25.
How To Enter To Win: Ericka from Busy Bee Baby Basics has generously offered one lucky reader their choice of ANY item from her store! To enter, visit Busy Bee Baby Basics and leave me a comment letting me know which item you would choose if you won.
How To Get Extra Entries: (only valid after the required initial entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom's Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For TWO extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Busy Bee Baby Basics) and leave me a comment with the URL to that post.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. Post my Holiday Extravaganza event button to your blog and leave me a comment with the URL to your blog. (button can be found along side column)
5. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: Busy Bee Baby Basics Giveaway: Winner's choice-anything from store! @MomBalancingAct http://bit.ly/p0kbd Ends 10/28
6. Follow Busy Bee Baby Basics on Twitter
7. Become a Fan of A Mom's Balancing Act on Facebook
8. Become a Fan of Busy Bee Baby Basics on Facebook
9. For TWO extra entries, Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect
10. Sign up to get e-mail updates from Busy Bee Baby Basics (found near the bottom of homepage)
11. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)....ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
12. For FIVE extra entries, purchase anything from the Busy Bee Baby Basics website before the end of this giveaway (be sure to leave FIVE separate comments when doing so to ensure each entry is counted).
This giveaway will end October 28th and is open to the US and Canada!
**The products for this review and giveaway were provided for free by Busy Bee Baby Basics. This was not a paid post and my honest opinions were given.**