Book Review: The Well-Behaved Child by John Rosemond

Posted by Jenna | Tuesday, October 27, 2009

As a parent of one young child, and another on the way, I think it's important to think about discipline practices and what works and what doesn't. There are so many different views on discipline and parenting out there, that's why I enjoy learning more through reading some of the resources that are out there and readily available to us.

When I was given the opportunity to review the book by Thomas Nelson Publishers, The Well-Behaved Child by John Rosemond, I wasn't sure what I'd think. I know his thinking is a bit different than my own in some ways, but I do agree that for children to learn from their misbehavior there must be a meaningful consequences in place. In some ways his thoughts may be a bit more extreme than my own, but overall, I think he makes a lot of good points, and this could serve as a resource for parents in many different situations.

It's a book I'd recommend to parents. I think it offers a lot of good information and gives parents something to think about, and may be apply to their own parenting styles as they see appropriate.

**The product for this review was provided for free by Thomas Nelson Publishers. This was not a paid post and my honest opinions were given.**



0 comments

Post a Comment


09 10