Blog Awards

Posted by Jenna | Monday, October 19, 2009



In the past couple of weeks I have received a few great Blog Awards from some wonderful blogging Mamas! Thank you, it means the world to me!!

One Lovely Blog Award


I was honored to receive the One Lovely Blog Award from Sarah over at Minnesota Mama's Must Haves and Bing over at Icefairy's Treasure Chest....thank you so much!

The rules are:
*Accept the award
*Post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
*Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. (Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.)

Here are my 15 lovely nominees (in no particular order):

1. 1StopMom
2. Thanks, Mail Carrier
3. S Club 4
4. Mommy-Momo
5. Theta Mom
6. Small Sprouts
7. Smart Cents Mom
8. Midday Escapades
9. NW Money Savin' Mama
10. Look What Mom Found...and Dad Too!
11. The Divine Miss Mommy
12. MomStart
13. Frugal Mom Knows Best
14. "Deal"ightfully Frugal
15. Pink Lemonade



Honest Scrap Blog Award

Post image for Honest Scrap Blog Award

Nicolle from Babee Love was kind enough to pass this award onto me! Thank you!

The rules of the Honest Scrap Award are tell you 10 honest things about myself....and then pass it on to 7 others....

1. I LOVE naps, but don't get them nearly enough

2. I don't mind living in Minnesota...but my heart will always be in Iowa where I grew up

3. I love my family and spending a day with them makes for the perfect way to spend my time.

4. I LOVE to take pictures, but am not good about getting them printed off. I have thousands sitting on my computer just waiting to be gone through.

5. I love a good snowfall on and around Christmas time, but other than that, I am not a fan of winters in Minnesota!

6. It's been 3 years since my hubby and I took a vacation. I look forward to taking one in the next year or so hopefully.

7. I am very excited to meet our little one and am counting down the days until he/she arrives...35 more days! YAY!

8. I thoroughly enjoy reading other Mom Blogs and wish I had more time to do it.

9. I am a sucker for almost any movie involving love and romance...The Notebook is one of my all time favorites!

10. I have a degree in Early Childhood Education and Elementary Education and taught for two years, but am still undecided if I will go back into teaching once our kids are older and in school or not?!

I'm passing this blog award on to:

1. Suburban Saving Mama
2. Minnesota Mama's Must Haves
3. J. Leigh Designs
4. Fabulous Fun Finds
5. Natural Mommie
6. My Four Monkeys
7. Sweet Nothings



5 comments
  1. Theta Mom October 19, 2009 at 7:21 PM  

    Wow, what a nice surprise! Thanks for the award. It always means a lot to gave another blogger "recognize" you. Would love to follow if you follow as well. :)

  2. Anonymous October 19, 2009 at 8:42 PM  

    Woohoo! Congratulations on your awards! Thanks so much for including me in the One Lovely Blog award. What a pleasant surprise indeed.

    I've included your name and site to my awards:
    http://www.middayescapades.com/2009/08/contact-me.html

  3. Xenia October 19, 2009 at 10:07 PM  

    Thank you so much, I really appreciate it! It is definitely always nice to hear that others like reading what you write!

    I can't remember when I discovered your blog but I love visiting to read your great reviews and see what's going on with your little cutie. Can't wait to "meet" the new little one soon, too!

    (I didn't know you are in MN - I was born and raised in the Twin Cities until I left for college. It's hard to ever feel like you're really "from" somewhere else)

  4. Anonymous October 20, 2009 at 12:27 AM  

    You are so welcome :)

  5. Dealightfully Frugal October 24, 2009 at 7:14 AM  

    Thank-you so much for this award. It really made my day. I will pass it on soon.

Post a Comment


09 10