Preparing For Baby With Swagbucks

Posted by Jenna | Friday, September 18, 2009



I have commented on my love for Swagbucks a couple of times in the past...but as the time grows closer for our little one's arrival...I find myself trying to organize and prepare by purchasing the things we still need, and am finding Swagbucks to be a HUGE help!! Not only can I use their search engine to find what I'm looking for and earn 'Swagbucks' in the process....but I can also turn in those 'bucks' for Amazon.com gift cards and other prizes that help me to buy the things I need. It's wonderful!!

If you haven't had the chance to check out Swagbucks yet, I strongly recommend it! What's better than searching the Internet like you would with other search engines, but earning prizes (gift cards, etc) in the process?! You can learn more and sign up by visiting their site.

Search & Win



0 comments

Post a Comment


09 10