Happy Green Bee, a company offering organic cotton clothing specifically for kids!
Happy Green Bee was founded by Roxanne Quimby, the woman behind the very well known company, Burt's Bees. She saw a void in the market for organic cotton clothing for kids, and so Happy Green Bee was born! Their philosophy is simply to provide children's clothing that is comfortable, colorful, playful and ecologically responsible!
Happy Green Bee sent us their fun Amber Doll for Kaelyn! The first thing that caught my eye was the great colors and the quality of this doll. She is made of organic cotton and is one of Kaelyn's new favorite toys!! It's scary to think of all the toxins many of the toys on the market today are made with. It put my mind at ease that Kaelyn now has a doll she can play and snuggle with that is made from Organic Cotton...a toy that does not retain toxic residue like other materials, harmful pesticides and fertilizers were not used to grow it, and it's pure and natural! As well as the Amber Doll, they also have an Abbee Doll....both of which come in two choices of colors.
Happy Green Bee clothing is made to mix and match and that it's environmentally friendly. Their sizes go from infant to 4T!
Their line of products does not stop at clothing and dolls! They also offer some great "gifts" and "extras" that you'll definitely want to check out! I just love this Mom's on the Go Kit, containing products like biodegradable eco friendly laundry detergent, home-made diaper ointment and herbal room spray!
Buy It: Happy Green Bee products can be purchased directly from their catalog and factory store page!
How To Enter To Win: Happy Green Bee is offering a $25 coupon to be used on any item in their catalog or factory store page to one of my lucky readers! (You can sure do a lot with $25 on their factory store page!!) To enter, visit Happy Green Bee and tell me something you would purchase with the $25 coupon if you won!
How To Get Extra Entries: (only valid after the required initial entry has been completed)
1. For TWO extra entries, subscribe to A Mom's Balancing Act via e-mail (easily found along the side column). Be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
2. For TWO extra entries, blog about this giveaway (linking to this post and Happy Green Bee) and leave me a comment with the URL to that post. Also, be sure to leave TWO comments so that both entries can be counted.
3. Post my blog button or blog URL to your blog and leave a comment with the URL to your blog. (If it already is, leave me a comment letting me know)
4. For TWO extra entries, Follow my blog publicly
5. For TWO extra entries, Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day)! You can copy and paste: Happy Green Bee (organic cotton children's clothing and gifts) $25 Gift Card Giveaway @MomBalancingAct http://bit.ly/k8WiI Ends 9/10
6. Become a Fan of A Mom's Balancing Act on Facebook
7. Become a Fan of Happy Green Bee on Facebook
8. Enter one of my other giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you did (current giveaways can be found along the side column)....ONE entry for EACH giveaway you enter!!
9. For THREE extra entries, purchase anything from the Happy Green Bee website before the end of this giveaway (be sure to leave THREE separate comments when doing so to ensure each entry is counted).
Please be sure to leave me a *separate* comment for each entry you complete above including with each, your e-mail address so that I can easily and accurately contact the winner!!
This giveaway will end September 10th and is open to the US and Canada!