Read and Share Toddler Bible Review

Posted by Jenna | Friday, July 31, 2009

I recently had the opportunity to review the Read and Share Toddler Bible thanks to Thomas Nelson Publishers!! I was really looking forward to receiving this book in the mail and after having had the chance to look it over and read it with my daughter, I can tell you that it's a wonderful collection to our children's Bibles and other books!!

Kaelyn has other Bibles which are very good, but as a toddler she loses interest quickly. I expected the same to happen with this toddler Bible, but it never did! She was interested the entire time! Between the short, easy to understand, interesting stories and the beautiful pictures, I thought it was perfect for children her age and is now one of her favorite books to read!! I feel that the stories, although shortened, were Biblically accurate and perfectly worded for a toddler to undestand. I have to say though, that in my opinion the pictures really made each of the stories come to life. They are incredible!

There were a couple of other features I really appreciated about this Toddler Bible, one of which was the great bonus DVD of Bible Stories that it included. Kaelyn absolutely adored it! I also loved the little notes for parents found throughout. It gives parents ideas of how to make the Bible stories more meaningful to their children, either through discussion or fun, interactive activities.

I would definitely recommend the Read and Share Toddler Bible to anyone with young children...espeically those under the age of 5! You can purchase it from Amazon or the Thomas Nelson Publishers website.



3 comments
  1. Jamie July 31, 2009 at 8:54 PM  

    I ordered the 'Jesus Book' next. Not sure if it will be really similar or not but it looked cute. I also want to get the Love and Respect one. Thanks again for introducing me to this, I love it!

  2. Jenna July 31, 2009 at 9:07 PM  

    I just ordered that one next too! I also was torn between the Jesus Book and the Love and Respect one...I've heard it's great!!

  3. Rhonda Gales August 1, 2009 at 10:44 PM  

    I'm always looking for books to add to my grandson's library. The Toddler Bible would be perfect.

Post a Comment


09 10