New Blog Design

Posted by Jenna | Monday, July 20, 2009



Thanks to Jake over at Sankey Design....I have a new blog design!!! I thought A Mom's Balancing Act was ready for a bit of a 'facelift' and a cleaner, more user friendly look and layout! I hope that everyone enjoys the new layout and find's it easy to navigate and use!

With the new design, I have finally added the Google Friend Connect application! Follow me if you'd like. :) Also...since I now have this feature, you can Follow my blog publicly for an extra entry into any of the Giveaways currently running that you have already entered (you must have completed the initial, required entry before this extra entry will be counted as with all extra entries)! Just head over to those specific giveaways and leave me a comment letting me know that you follow my blog!



6 comments
  1. Lisa @ Simply Things Family July 20, 2009 at 3:58 PM  

    Looks great!

  2. Jamie July 20, 2009 at 5:35 PM  

    I like it!

  3. Lindsi B July 20, 2009 at 8:55 PM  

    I like it a lot...it looks very nice!

  4. Anonymous July 20, 2009 at 10:09 PM  

    Jake's designs are awesome! Are these personalized/created from scratch based on your exact specifications? I assume he will make it exactly the way you want it right? also, is it expensive?

  5. Lorie Shewbridge July 21, 2009 at 2:10 PM  

    Great new design.... and I am now following you.

  6. Unknown July 23, 2009 at 9:22 AM  

    Your blog looks great.

Post a Comment


09 10