Most parents know that traveling with a toddler in the backseat can be rather difficult at times. They are active and want to be kept busy. I know that's how Kaelyn is. If we're headed somewhere for a long trip, we make sure to have snacks in the car for her and things to keep her occupied. The problem we were having though....was that she would get frustrated if she dropped whatever it is she was playing with or eating. That's when I went searching and came across Star Kids Snack and Play Travel Tray.

I was thrilled when Alyson from Star Kids sent me one to review! Although I knew I'd really like this product, I didn't realize how great it would be....it far exceeded my expectations! Not only is it a safe solution to a flat surface on a car seat, but also a stroller! It's very soft and made from impact collapsing foam which means it is safe and will not hurt your child, even if you would happen to get in a car accident. It is also very easy to attach and solves the problem of Kaelyn dropping everything on the floor and getting upset, with it's handy rim which holds everything in! Now she can eat and play with ease in the car. The convenient mesh pocket on each side makes it easy to store things and keep them within reach for your child. I also found that the sturdy nylon fabric makes messes easy to clean up!


















The Snack and Play Travel Tray helps to keep her busy and allows for her to do fun things more easily....like read books, color, etc. If you're looking for something to solve similar issues when traveling, I would definitely recommend checking into this product! We just love it!

To Buy: You can purchase the Snack and Play Travel Tray at many retail stores and online retailers....all of which can be found here.



2 comments
  1. Cascia Talbert June 9, 2009 at 8:33 PM  

    That looks really cool! I could use something like that for my two toddlers. They also make a mess in the car.

  2. Leigh June 11, 2009 at 8:25 AM  

    That looks really handy! Too bad they didn't have this stuff when my kids were little.

Post a Comment


09 10