The I Believe Bunny Book Review

Posted by Jenna | Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I was introduced to the new series of books, The I Believe Bunny, by Thomas Nelson Publishers. I am so thankful I had the opportunity to review one of these books that teaches children how to put their Faith into action. It delivers a sweet story, as well as a message that teaches nothing is impossible for God and no matter how little we may be, He can do big things through us! This message of Faith and the Power of Prayer is a wonderful encouragement to anyone reading this story...young and old alike!

The moment I opened this book I was impressed. It begins with a scripture that relates to the story you are about to read. As I read it with my 20 month old daughter, I found the pictures to be captivating and ones that truly made the story come to life. The author uses a rhyming tone that makes the story flow well and something a child can listen to and enjoy quite easily. Kaelyn just loved this story and I forsee her enjoying it for many years to come!

The publishers recommend this book for ages 4-8, but in my opinion a child is never to young to share God's Word or the joy of reading! I would recommend this book to anyone with children...it's one you'll find yourself reading many times throughout the years!!



1 comments
  1. click here January 24, 2013 at 12:38 AM  

    Nice blog. Keep sharing more posts.

Post a Comment


09 10