I am always up for trying new healthy foods and drinks for my family. I was recently introduced to a new on-the-go fruit snack called Fruit2day and was very pleased! Fruit2day is one of the newest ways for people to eat fruit. They are packaged in a convenient 6.5oz bottle that you can easily grab wherever you are. What's great is that it's made with real fruit bits and is only 120 calories....not to mention that each offers 2 full servings of fruit!!!

It's a very unique concept...having 100% fruit juice and real fruit bits all in one. I wasn't sure how I'd like it, but after one sip can tell you that it's delicious! My husband and daughter loved it as well!! What I liked best was knowing it was a healthy snack choice for my family. This all natural, no sugar added product is one I would choose any day. I'm so happy to have had the chance to learn more about it and try it for myself!

I would recommend anyone looking to learn more about Fruit2Day, visit their website here!



0 comments

Post a Comment


09 10