My sister in law is GREAT at finding deals on everything imaginable! She's always sending me e-mails with coupons and deals that she finds! I SO appreciate it!! I mean, who doesn't like to save money when they can, right?! Just this morning I had an e-mail from her with information I wanted to pass along for others who may not have heard yet.

Oprah put out a coupon on her website for all her viewers. The coupon is for a FREE KFC 2 Grilled Chicken Piece Meal. You get 2 pieces of grilled chicken, 2 sides of your choice, and a biscuit for FREE!! You can print the coupon today only....but you can use it up until May 16th!

She said that she was able to print it off 4 times, while others she sent it to are saying they only could print it twice. Either way...who wouldn't like a free meal, right?! :) You can go here for your coupons!




0 comments

Post a Comment


09 10