New Weight Watchers Branded Foods

Posted by Jenna | Thursday, March 26, 2009

I was asked to review a couple of the new Weight Watchers food products, and was excited to receive two coupons (one for a free frozen novelty item and another for a free cheese product) in my mailbox a few days later! They have some new items that are delicious...and better yet....are a healthier choice than many other similar products on the shelves today! I am not on the Weight Watchers diet plan myself, but still can appreciate the healthier options it offers! There are several new items out there, and I was fortunate enough to be able to try them!

After trying the Natural reduced fat Swiss Cheese Slices and the Giant Mint Ice Cream Sandwich I can tell you I would never have known that it was a "healthier" choice for me if I hadn't bought them myself. They were absolutely delicious and tasted so natural! Sometimes you buy foods that are supposed to be healthy and they taste bland, and well...healthy! Not these though! They were phenomenal!

The cheese slices are an excellent source of calcium and have a great taste. Each slice has a points value of 1 and about 45 calories. The ice cream sandwich allows for great dessert option with its rich, low-fat mint ice cream and two chocolate cookie wafers. There is 140 calories at a value of 2 points per sandwich. It's really a perfect snack for anyone...whether on the Weight Watchers diet or not.

If you're interested in learning more about them, head over to the Weight Watchers website. You can also check them out on Facebook!



0 comments

Post a Comment


09 10